TSSF Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSSF Community

Hello Welcome to the forum.Please read our rules and FAQ's . Also yes i know this forum is free but it still worth it. Please the creators of this forum is NOT EA/Playfish

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the trouble with completing quests!

Go down 
+3
Lynne Foss
Miss Lilly
bbroderband
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bbroderband
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

the trouble with completing quests! Empty
PostSubject: the trouble with completing quests!   the trouble with completing quests! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Got issues with trying to collect items for quests (particularly the dragon tower quest at moment)

Sending out requests for gloves, which you can only do once a day. And having people confirm sending items back, then I either a) don't receive them whatsoever or b) the items arrive but don't stay in inventory once collected, next time I come to play the Sims things are missing (and that means I either need a lot more friends who play regularly because I don't complete quests as a result or I just feel like not completing quests at all.

Anybody else having trouble with this?

A simple task that requires items not found regularly in inventory such as ice or gloves where you may not receive these items when doing actions that deplete your energy or in the case of the gloves particularly... there is nothing to clean (and when there is you aren't guaranteed to get the item when you do clean something)

My partner is having similar problems with her Sims and we send each other items all the time that either don't come through or if you leave the sims and come back, they disappear!

Hope they fix these bugs or it is going to eventually put us off playing at all....
Back to top Go down
Miss Lilly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Miss Lilly

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with completing quests!   the trouble with completing quests! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:48 pm

I find ALL the quests particularly hard to achieve in. I haven't completed many and I'm ALWAYS online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoremoanal.com
Lynne Foss
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with completing quests!   the trouble with completing quests! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:49 pm

This last batch of quests - the Holy Snail - it wouldn't allow me to request snails from friends. I'd click on 'ask', and...well...nothing.

I don't play Sims for weeks at a time because either I can't ask for things, or when I go to visit neighbors, that idiot Snag comes up. Very frustrating!
Back to top Go down
cuyaddaber
cuyaddaber

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with completing quests!   the trouble with completing quests! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 am

its a total bummer for sure lately the quests seem to be getting harder sad
the only way to finish is to start early and remember that when you post a request for parts on your wall
(like the bricks) each post can take up to 10 clicks - so let your friends know even if you have to tag them shifty

for the standard parts like (love,goodwill,muse, bling etc) you can actually get more than the max# listed in
your inventory by clicking on the wall feeds :)

also sometimes if you have requested too many from your friends - your giftbox will say that your inventory is 'full'
- you can wait to click on those until after you have used some in your inventory...

for now i can help by telling you about the next quest coming soon grin

for the next 'free item' we will have to build we will need the following parts:
(try to send requests for from the crafting section)

here is the ingredient list is popcorn

15 Snails
15 Muse
11 Goodwill
9 Gloves
9 Rubber Ducks
8 Wrenches
8 Soft Pillows
8 Morsels
6 Cloth
6 Dreams
5 Herbs
5 Love
5 Fury
5 Water Droplets
4 Hammers
3 Relaxation
3 Bling
3 Cherries
2 Dusters.
Back to top Go down
loriyoville
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with completing quests!   the trouble with completing quests! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:47 am

bbroderband wrote:
Got issues with trying to collect items for quests (particularly the dragon tower quest at moment)

Sending out requests for gloves, which you can only do once a day. And having people confirm sending items back, then I either a) don't receive them whatsoever or b) the items arrive but don't stay in inventory once collected, next time I come to play the Sims things are missing (and that means I either need a lot more friends who play regularly because I don't complete quests as a result or I just feel like not completing quests at all.

Anybody else having trouble with this?

A simple task that requires items not found regularly in inventory such as ice or gloves where you may not receive these items when doing actions that deplete your energy or in the case of the gloves particularly... there is nothing to clean (and when there is you aren't guaranteed to get the item when you do clean something)

My partner is having similar problems with her Sims and we send each other items all the time that either don't come through or if you leave the sims and come back, they disappear!

Hope they fix these bugs or it is going to eventually put us off playing at all....
I find ALL the quests particularly hard to achieve in. I haven't completed many and I'm ALWAYS online. sad
Back to top Go down
loriyoville
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with completing quests!   the trouble with completing quests! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:48 am

I find ALL the quests particularly hard to achieve in. I haven't completed many and I'm ALWAYS online. sad
Back to top Go down
teena.edwards
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with completing quests!   the trouble with completing quests! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:51 am

having the exact same issues. after spending 9 days working on a quest its quite aggrevating to watch the quest expire when youre only waiting on 1 or 2 items. i do spend rl cash on sims sometimes but i dont want to use real money to buy something i should be able to get from the game. im a gamer at heart and know that bugs and glitches are to be expected and worked on... but im still gonna whine about not getting the looking glass and the sewing machine lol. ive noticed several improvements in gameplay so i'll stick with it as long as they keep trying to make it better! C:
Back to top Go down
heksenkat
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

PostSubject: friends gone?   the trouble with completing quests! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:34 pm

I don't get any presents anymore ans I can't ask friends for help anymore simply cause there not there anymore, my friends place are empty....
I can visit friends cause they are there but when I ask them for help the popup stays empty.... HELLLPPPPP!!!!!
Also can't give gifts cause my friends aren't there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with completing quests!   the trouble with completing quests! Empty

Back to top Go down

the trouble with completing quests!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSSF Community :: The Sims Social :: General Chat-
Jump to: