TSSF Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSSF Community

Hello Welcome to the forum.Please read our rules and FAQ's . Also yes i know this forum is free but it still worth it. Please the creators of this forum is NOT EA/Playfish

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing items due to possible glitches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kdara
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

Missing items due to possible glitches Empty
PostSubject: Missing items due to possible glitches   Missing items due to possible glitches EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 pm

I have been having a few issues with this, not many but a few....first i had an issue with the weekly bonus, it said i had gotten 4 sim cash, but when i went into shop mode after visiting a few houses it was at 1 sim cash. Another was when i went to cook something, it went up 1 bar, then i had to refresh the page and when i went back it was still at 1 bar, but when i pressed it 2 times it only gave me 2 bars instead of 3. Lastly some of the requests i send to people do not send so i cannot get certain things, it happened on a fair few things, and now it is just 1 thing......if anyone has similar issues than this, feel free to post....and remember all games have their faults and its not anyone's fault, they can only be corrected, just specify the issue and hopefully they will be fixed clap
Back to top Go down

Missing items due to possible glitches
Page 1 of 1