TSSF Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSSF Community

Hello Welcome to the forum.Please read our rules and FAQ's . Also yes i know this forum is free but it still worth it. Please the creators of this forum is NOT EA/Playfish

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hits a snag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
heksenkat
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

Hits a snag Empty
PostSubject: Hits a snag   Hits a snag EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:39 pm

My Sims game hits a snag for two days now, I can't get in en can't finish my game and my assignments.
Can you please help me? allready removed cookies and all....
Back to top Go down
cuyaddaber
cuyaddaber

Hits a snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits a snag   Hits a snag EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:00 am

hi :)
what was the last thing that you did in the game? did you buy a buildable or skill item?
because i've heard of this happening after certain purchases and i now a solution for that (let me know)

if you didnt buy anything, you may need to re-set your reader..there are a lot of different reasons for snags and maybe i could help you
but can you give me more info on the last thing you did, or just before this happened?
Back to top Go down
TanChiNi
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

Hits a snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits a snag   Hits a snag EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:32 am

its so frustrating .. the fuck i can't no longer play because of that stupid snag. . D:

it just happened when i bought a new room from a quest and after I've finish building it . .

HOW THE FUCK CAN I PLAY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
saikenschweit
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

Hits a snag Empty
PostSubject: Snags!   Hits a snag EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Whenever i do anything i save what i am doing. this way when i hit a snag, i can go compeltely to my home page and know what i did up to that point is saved. 99% of the time for me, its after i visited someone. crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hits a snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hits a snag   Hits a snag Empty

Back to top Go down

Hits a snag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSSF Community :: The Sims Social :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: